Saturday, February 4, 2012

Starting Out

I love children! That why I love working with them everyday and teaching them. I had another blog about my art and other things. I found myself doing more for the children I love than the art for myself. So why not have a blog for them.

I will be graduating soon with my associate in early childhood education, so I am devoted to this field. I want to become a Director of a child care center. Mainly I would love to start my own! Guess what I want to call it? Curious Minds Childcare, duh?! I hope to one day make this the website for my child care center. Until then I will be sharing things that I do with children and ideas that I come up with.

So until then, See Ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shana!

    I love finding other people who have a love for kiddos like me! It is easy to get discouraged. I am your first follower and am excited to come visit your blog.

    I would love for you to come visit my blog and read about Conscious Discipline. It is all about building your school family and is amazing! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete