Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bulletin Boards

Pin It

I love to make bulletin boards. I have only recently began to take pictures of the ones I made to have a record of them so maybe I could do them again in the future. I teach Infant Twos (8mths to 14mths) at my job but I have to make bulletin boards for school as well. So you will see a drastic difference in ages in some of these.

Right now I am making the switch from winter to spring in the classroom. I wanted to share a few that I have done though before I make the switch.



A Little Birdie Told Me "I LOVE YOU" Was The Same In Every Language

Puzzle Heart Birthday Board 


 Interactive Board about Golden Week, a holiday celebrated in Japan

 Board for parents to see what events are going on in the community

Native American Craft board showing major crafts done in certain regions. Examples on some crafts and items on the table for children to explore with.


 Chinese New Year

Valentine's Parent Information Board

Winter "Snow Special"

No comments:

Post a Comment